Come and visit the production factory of canned seafood located in Bermeo (Bizkaia). Guided tours are offered to experience the whole process of preserving seafood, starting from the cooking and manual cleaning, to the packaging and storage.
After the tour, visitors will enjoy a seafood tasting, which includes:
– Bonito del Norte in olive oil
– “Pintxos” of ventresca with piquillo pepper
– Anchovies from the Cantabrian Sea
– Cider from the Basque Country, water and bread
Visitors may also purchase canned seafood, such as Bonito del Norte, Yellowfin Tuna, Anchovies and Ventresca (tuna belly).
– Groups must have a minimum of 12 participants and a maximum of 50.
– Reservations must be made with more than 48 hours anticipation.
– Guided tours available in Basque, Spanish, English, Italian or German.
– The schedule of the tours is 8.30 to 11.30 and 15.00 to 17.00 (except Fridays, only till 14.00). In summer the tours are held from 8.30 to 14.00.
– The guided tour and the seafood tasting have a price of 6 euros (VAT included).
For any further information, please do not hesitate to write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on (+34)946 186 667.
WHERE WE ARE
Fase B - Parcela 9.3.
48370 Bermeo (Bizkaia), Spain
T. +34 94 618 66 67
F. +34 94 618 63 44
LATEST ON THE BLOG
- Our fish preserves at Alimentaria 2016 Fair04/20/2016 - 1:31 pm
Arroyabe will attend the International Food and Drinks Exhibition of Barcelona, Alimentaria, which will be held from 25th to 28th April. Alimentaria is a trade fair of reference for all Food and Beverage professionals, focused on innovation, the latest trends and internationalisation; in which our fish preserves will take special attention. In this edition, our extended […]