- General Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Prices and Payments
- Shipping and handling
- Delivery Time
- Product Availability
- Quality and Service Guarantee
- Ownership and Risk
- Returns and Warranty
- Privacy and Confidentiality Policy
For all purposes, orders placed in the online store www.arroyabe.es are purchases made from Conservas La Gaviota, S.L.
The making of a purchase at www.arroyabe.es implies the acceptance by the customer of these conditions. No stipulation made by the client may differ from these conditions if it has not been expressly accepted in advance and in writing by Conservas La Gaviota, S.L.
A purchase is not final until it is accepted by Conservas La Gaviota, S.L. who reserves the right of admission and cancellation of any order, being able to return the amount paid by the customer and being exempt from any other obligation.
The prices shown on our website www.arroyabe.com include VAT.
Conservas La Gaviota S.L. reserves the right to change the price of articles without prior notice in accordance with market conditions. The prices published in our catalogue constitute an offer and therefore an obligation to be supplied at that price in all cases.
There are two ways of payment when placing an order on our website:
- Card payment: Payment and shipping is immediate. Payment can be made by any credit or debit card chosen at the last moment of the order. When making the payment, you will enter a secure area of the Internet, where your data cannot be registered by anyone except the bank.
- Transfer payment: If you prefer to use this method, you must complete the entire order process and as soon as the payment by transfer is confirmed, a thank you page will appear showing the different bank accounts where you can make the payment (this information will also be sent to you by e-mail along with the confirmation of your purchase).
In this case, Conservas La Gaviota S.L. will not process the order until the bank confirms the transfer (2 or 3 days). If you wish to speed up the sending of the payment receipt, you can advance it by sending it by e-mail to email@example.com
Shipping costs will vary depending on the total amount of the shopping cart. You will be able to know exactly the amount of the shipping costs corresponding to your order directly from our website before confirming your order.
The prices listed below are for shipments in 9 European Countries (Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, United Kingdom). For shipments to other countries, consult prices sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone +34 94 618 66 67.
- Orders under 60 €: Shipping cost 15 €
- Orders between 60-90 €: Shipping cost 12 €
- Orders between 90-150 €: Shipping cost 9 €
- Orders above 150 €: Free shipping.
The orders may be delivered to the following european countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, United Kingdom.
Delivery time goes from 2 to 8 calendar days after the client has received the “order completed” message.
For orders within Spain (only peninsular territories), please go to www.arroyabe.es
Conservas La Gaviota S.L. will use its best efforts to meet the agreed delivery dates, but these will be no more than estimates and will not affect the nature of this contract.
If any of the products is not available at the time of order Conservas La Gaviota S.L. automatically. will contact the customer to inform him/her and modify or cancel the order, returning the money immediately by bank transfer.
- All our products are identified from their origin and guaranteed against any manufacturing defect.
- All orders and products carry their security seal to guarantee their contents.
- All our shipments are insured against possible loss or breakage during transport. In the event of breakage or lack of products, this must be stated on the delivery note of the carrier and we guarantee the replacement of the order.
All products will remain the property of Conservas La Gaviota S.L. until full payment is made.
- No liability will be accepted for damages (including those caused during transport) unless the buyer notifies the seller via e-mail and/or telephone within 24 hours of the date of receipt of the products and must also be stated on the delivery note of the carrier.
- No claims will be accepted or liability will be accepted for products that differ in quantity or specifications from the data to the buyer unless the buyer notifies via e-mail within 24 hours of the date of purchase.
Conservas La Gaviota S.L. is not responsible for any errors in the customer’s order, which cannot be returned in this case. In the event that Conservas La Gaviota S.L. send by mistake a product that has not been requested by the customer, the same will have a period of 7 calendar days to make the return. In order to be able to make the return it will be indispensable that both the product and its packaging are in perfect condition. Conservas La Gaviota S.L. reserves the right to accept returns that do not comply with this condition.
Conservas La Gaviota S.L., recommends that when placing an order, the customer ensures that the product he has requested is the correct one, for which we make available our e-mail address email@example.com and telephone number +34 94 618 66 67 to request advice and timely information.
In the event that the delivery does not arrive in perfect condition or there has been an error on the part of Conservas La Gaviota S.L., the customer is entitled to request that the product be returned to him at no additional cost on his part or that the total amount of the purchase be returned to him including the shipping costs, once the product has been returned to our facilities and the incident has been verified. In the event that the consignment has been damaged during transport, the client must inform Conservas La Gaviota S.L. of this situation. within 24 calendar hours of receipt and on the carrier’s delivery note. In this case, Conservas La Gaviota S.L. will initiate the claim procedure to the shipping company to replace the damaged goods at no additional charge to the customer.
Conservas La Gaviota S.L. guarantees security and confidentiality in all its communications with its customers.
Conservas La Gaviota S.L. guarantees the protection and confidentiality of the personal, domiciliary, payment and any other type of data provided by our clients in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law (Spain) 15/1999, of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data and the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
All data provided by our customers to Conservas La Gaviota S.L. or its employees, will be included in an automated personal data file created and maintained under the responsibility of Conservas La Gaviota S.L.
In compliance with Organic Law (Spain) 15/1999, of December 13, 1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPDP) and REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT, the data that the user provides to Conservas La Gaviota S.L., may not be used for purposes other than those for which the data were collected. Conservas La Gaviota S.L. undertakes to treat such data confidentially and in accordance with the contents of the above-mentioned legal text. Any other use of the data, other than those mentioned, requires the prior and express consent of the user. The user may at any time access these files in order to request and obtain the rectification, cancellation, modification or opposition, limitation of the processing and portability of their personal data by sending a letter to the registered office of Conservas La Gaviota S.L., Polígono Industrial Landabaso Fase 2. Plot 9.3. 48370 Bermeo or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfil the intended purpose or the time stipulated by law.
We also inform you that, by filling in the customer registration forms on our site, your personal data will be incorporated into our automated files with the sole purpose of providing you with the service required. If you wish to delete such data, you must request it through our Customer Service Department at email@example.com.
It is our commitment to follow the guidelines set by the legislation on the protection of personal data, especially with regard to the rights of information, access, rectification and cancellation of data.
Conservas La Gaviota S.L. has the ability to save the data you provide on this website, even if you do not complete your registration. These contact details may be used, for example, to contact you and ask why you did not complete the registration or order.